What does this course cover?
This course provides a complete guide to the psychology of goal setting to improve performance and maximise achievement in all areas of life. As well as an exploration of human psychology, it provides a detailed template to allow you to effectively set and achieve goals and maximise success in your life, and the lives of those around you.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who would like more direction, focus and productivity in their own life.
- Anyone who works with individuals to help them improve their health or fitness.
- Anyone who works with individuals and doesn’t have a structured goal setting process in place.
- Anyone who want to achieve more in life.
- Anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of human psychology.
What modules does this course contain?
- Introduction to goal setting.
- Why goal setting works.
- Principles of goal setting.
- Developing a goal setting plan.
What are the learning outcomes for this course?
- Define goals.
- Understand outcome and process based goals.
- Understand and explain the five factors that determine goal setting success.
- Understand and explain the ‘SMART’ principles of goal setting.
- Understand the principles that should be met to increase goal accomplishment.
- Understand the importance of short and long term goals, goal recording, and goal evaluation.
- Understand and be able to implement the seven steps of a goal setting plan.