This live webinar taught attendees:
- The importance of mental skills in sporting and exercise performance.
- The strategies and techniques that can be used to develop mental skills.
- How to put the strategies and techniques into practice.
The webinar covered:
- Arousal regulation: Identify your optimal arousal levels for peak performance, and how to get into your ‘ideal performance state’.
- Imagery: Learn to maximise your performance without training more.
- Self-confidence: Increase your belief in your own ability and use it to increase performance.
- Goal setting: Learn how to develop effective goals, and the steps you should take to achieve them.
- Concentration: Learn strategies to improve your focus to maximise performance.